9747 AA Groningen
Monday: 09:00 – 17:00 hours
Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:00 hours
Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:00 hours
Thursday: 09:00 – 17:00 hours
Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 hours
Energy Academy Europe:
9747 AG Groningen
Energy Academy is closed due to the current measures because of the coronavirus.
Guided tours and visits
Would you like to visit EnTranCe on your own or as a company? You can.
Every month, we open our doors during the Open House. On these occasions, there will be a tour of the entire site and you will hear the latest news about our research projects.
- Until further notice, we will not be organizing an Open House due to the Covid-19 measures taken by the central government.
- If you have a specific question or would like a guided tour with a large group, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rent a room or the EnergyBarn
- To host an event in the EnergyBarn, you can contact Margreet van der Velde at email@example.com.
- If you would like to rent a room in the EnTranCe testing facilities, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation and work placements
EnTranCe final projects and work placements are all covered by the EnTranCe Living Lab.
- Click here to read all about the Living Lab.
- If you have a specific question, send an email to email@example.com.
EnTranCe is always looking for companies and organisations that can move the energy transition forward. Each proposal for cooperation will be evaluated on its own merits.
- If you have a proposal, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like to learn more about the possibilities for collaboration and our current partners? If so, see here.
Journalists who have questions or want to request an interview may get in touch with the Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen press officer.
- Tel.: 050 595 5656